Rio 2016 Olympics
The Rio 2016 Games will provide the best possible environment for peak performances. Athletes will enjoy world-class facilities, including a superb village, all located in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, in a compact layout for maximum convenience.
The competition venues will be clustered in four zones – Barra, Copacabana, Deodoro and Maracanã – and connected by a high-performance transport ring. Nearly half of the athletes will be able to reach their venues in less than 10 minutes, and almost 75 per cent will do so in less than 25 minutes. Of the 34 competition venues, of which 18 are already operational, eight will undergo some permanent works, seven will be totally temporary and nine are being constructed as permanent legacy venues.
The Rio Games will also celebrate and showcase sport, thanks to the city’s stunning setting and a desire to lift event presentation to new heights. At the same time, Rio 2016 will be an opportunity to deliver the broader aspirations for the long-term future of the city, region and country – an opportunity to hasten the transformation of Rio de Janeiro into an even greater global city.
The largest country in South America, Brazil stretches over almost half of the continent. With the Atlantic Ocean on its eastern coastline, Brazil shares frontiers with Venezuela, Guyana, French Guyana and Surinam to the north. Its neighbours to the west are Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia and Peru, while Colombia is to the north-west and Uruguay directly south. Of all the countries in South America, only Chile and Ecuador do not border Brazil.
For more information please contact us on email: email@example.com
- 7 nights’ accommodation 4 star twin share
- Breakfast daily
- Return transfers from/to Rio airport to hotel
- Cost is $4,697.00AUD per person twin share
- Airport transfers
- 5 games of 18holes golf including transfers and green fees.
- 12 days travel insurance, unlimited medical and cancellation. Nil Excess.
- To register your interest, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info. For this package a non-refundable deposit of $750 is due 7 days after confirmation. Subject to currency fluctuations. Price is correct as at 15th July 2014.