Scotland the home of golf
Scotland the home of golf, has long been considered the promised land for golfers, now is your chance to arrange your personal pilgrimage and play The Old Course and many other classic links courses!
- 4 nights accommodation at St Andrews in Guest Houses on a B&B basis (optional hotel upgrades available)
- 4 rounds of 18 holes of golf at The New Course, The Old Course (The Home of Golf – subject to successful ballot*), Scotscraig, Glasgow Gailes (9th Oldest Golf Course in the World), Turnberry, Ailsa or Dundonald
- 3 nights accommodation at Troon in Guest Houses on a B&B basis (optional hotel upgrades available)
- Welcome dinner and beverages
- Luxury air conditioned coach throughout
- Individual and team competition with prizes
- Golf lesson with a golf professional – 1 hour per person
- Fully escorted by TT Golf’s experienced host
- 1 local experience in Scotland – a surprise!
- Farewell dinner with beverage
Prices are per person, twin share and subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
*NOTE: TT Golf will arrange for all guests to go into the daily ballot to play the Old Course of St Andrews. If successful, you will have the option to play either the Old Course or the course the group is scheduled to play on that day